Founded in 1958 by Clarence Roseman, CR Laine continues to be family owned and operated company based in Hickory, NC. C.E. "Sonny" Roseman, Jr. is now CEO and third generation family member, Warren Frye, is president.
CR Laine creates inspiring upholstered furniture through innovative style, comfort & color ! With a worldwide following, CR Laine is constantly being featured in national design magazines, designer blogs and highlighted in social media daily. CR Laine is committed to preserving the resources of our world for future generations. Their goal is to minimize the environmental impacts of their company through the continual improvement of waste reduction and use of sustainable practices. This “Green “policy has made them a leader in the furniture arena.
A few highlights of construction:
At CR Laine, artisans in their facility create the best in customized, bench-crafted upholstery. They utilize new processes and equipment while holding true to time-tested premium construction features, including:
- Frames are constructed using 5/4" or thicker kiln-dried hardwoods and engineered hardwoods with fitted joints that have been glued and doweled twice then reinforced with angled corner blocks for structural integrity.
- Rows of 8-way hand tied double cone steel coil springs positioned within the frame are supported by a platform of poly webbing and steel bands. Artisans then tie each coil to the frame with premium no-squeak twine at eight separate points creating CR Laine's signature comfortable seating.
- Standard seat cushions are constructed with high resiliency soy based foam that is wrapped in fiber and encased in a soft fabric ticking.
- Hand-cut, hand-sewn, and hand-tailored, CR Laine artisans build upholstery one at a time aligning fabric patterns from top-to-bottom and side-to-side with seamless continuity.
- Ability to personalize any exposed wood with a selection of wood stains and multi-application finishes including any Benjamin Moore paint color.
You will truly find a host of CR Laine pieces to fall in love with. Proudly representing CR Laine now for over 4 years, we can proudly say we love being a part of the family.
Please call or email us today on more information on this incredible Made In USA Line !